Old 05-12-2007, 02:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
D. Staples D. Staples is offline

Default Problems by humans on trees

Jangchub wrote:
On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 23:40:22 -0600, "D. Staples"
wrote:

You have been ingesting too much of your own product. I am a forester, what
would my degrees be in?

Rangeland ecology? If you are a rangeland ecologist I find that a
fascinating field of work. I'm very interested in regional structure
and corridor species within a regional system.

Texas has ten different regions and when I studied Master Naturalist
program, it was just very interesting. Is this what you do?

Pretty much, right in the middle of the Big Thicket, the only biome we
lack is desert, but we have the cactus. In a little over one hundred
miles from the gulf you can go through all ten regions. With the
exception of the upland prairie in the Panhandle.