Old 05-12-2007, 02:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Tim Tim is offline

Default Extra Seeds

Hello All!

I am fairly new to this newsgroup and the gardening community in general.
Can you share some of your thoughts on all the extra seeds you get when
ordering packets. For example, I will be ordering Sage seeds, which come
200 to a packet. I'm certainly not planning on having 200 plants, or even
10 plants. How long are these seeds viable? Is it general practice to
exchange extra seeds?

I really don't want to be wasteful and throw these extras out.

Thank you.

Tim
Southern New Jersey, Zone 6