Old 05-12-2007, 02:48 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default Winter and Netting

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 21:33:33 CST, ~ jan wrote:

Some of you may remember we strung up pond netting from deck to fence
because of the dying maple. Little did I realize that a little wet snow
would cause it to come crashing down. I've never seen anyone ever mention
this. ??? ~ jan

I haven't had any snow for several years now, but I am considering
some netting since I moved the pipe vine to a lattice near the pond.
I've been dipping leaves daily and some are still going through the
bottom drain. I'm hoping a fence around such a small pond will be
adequate instead of covering, that way it will be easier to keep
feeding.
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8
http://tinyurl.com/2fxzcb