Old 05-12-2007, 02:47 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default OT Acorns

many trees = good anchors for netting that would catch the nuts and redirect them to
a barrel. Maybe sell the acorns. I thought acorns were el primo pig feed?

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 10:39:30 CST, Galen Hekhuis wrote:
As many of you know, I live outside of a town called Live Oak. It
isn't at all surprising to find that my house is located under several
large live oak trees. It kinda adds to the charm of the place. Except
I also have a metal roof.