Old 05-12-2007, 05:34 PM
woodsprite woodsprite is offline
Registered User

Default Copice cutting

Can anyone rent me a small area of woodland to coppice?
I'm looking for somewhere within 30 miles of South East London.
I want to cut ash sapplings and coppice hazel. Initially, I am looking for about 90x 8ft Ash saplings to make a trellis to go around some bee hives.
The woodland will not be damaged, as this is a traditional way of woodland management, and it allows sunlight in to sustain ground growing plants such as bluebells. The trees will re-grow.