Old 04-12-2007, 09:11 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Beautiful rain

Bingo - you got all three right!

omg!! only another 47 years & i'll be a local!! ;-)

Ah! No, doesn't ring a bell. Is he down the street that has the business
where R works on the corner? I've only investigated one of those
businesses so far - the one with the old things in it that an old fart
like me can remember using as a child at times.

heh, we have two of those for when we don't really have enough power in the
evenings. unfortunately, i banned their use due to the horrible smell. :-/
that's the right street, you will work it out eventually i'm sure.

That's fine by me as I'm a bit busy at the moment and with sodding Xmas
just round the corner (which I'm trying to ignore), perhaps we could do it
in the new year?

ok, lets!

i wonder if we have met already?

Perhaps but then given that you are probably 20 years younger than me and
I tend to hang around with old farts like myself, we may or may not.

well, i have met lots of old farts too!

i meet so many people & often find that either i don't remember them, or
they don't remember me (it occurs to me as i am blah-ing on & suddenly
realise they don't even know why i am talking to them g. and most
likely vice-versa!)

I have similar problems :-)) My husband can never understand how I can
strike up a conversation with someone in a supermarket queue and learn the
most fascinating things about them in such a short space of time.

hmm, i hear asio is recruiting atm!!!

isn't that fun??! gawd, you probably knew my rooster's great-great
grandfather or something g

Can't remember where my rooster came from now but he was local (not your
town).

If you have Jack Russell dogs then we could be related. Both my boys are
from your town - descended from the dogs belonging to Jill, the wife of
Anthony where R used to work before she moved to where she works now.

erg, now you've lost me & i'd be guessing. my dog's a bitzer & came from
canberra, though. i do like jack russells - they're lovely.

now i'll have to scrutinise every old fart i see with 2 jack russells g.
was going to ask bread-m. last night who you are, but i decided that would
spoil the fun!
kylie