Old 05-12-2007, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Septic Tank: how often to clean?

"Eddy Bentley" wrote in message
Rob G wrote:
Oh come on Eddy - it's clear that we've all been wandering around in
the doo-doos asking what sort, or age, etc. of septic you have. It
would have put us out of our misery if you had really read the
answers, realised our difficulties and answered them. 'Hasty
response' doesn't come into it - if you want a reliable answer you
have to help us to help you.

It is a common problem that queries are raised in this Forum without
adequate information - fair enough the OP very often doesn't know
quite what to ask, but he /she then typically disappears and doesn't
either say thank you or leaves us wallowing trying to answer a
question without all the facts.

Oh, Rob, I am so sorry. I did not know that if one posts a question in
this newsgroup then one must stay glued to the screen for the next 72
hours in order to answer any question that people may have.

So sorry.

Eddy.

:-))

Nice one Eddy

Nice one!

Kind regards

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk for ALL Royal Navy Association matters
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will be there.