Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
Chookie

Default COMPOSTER

In article ,
Pkgillespie wrote:

Composter is gardener's companion. This traditional stoneware
piece is a great decorative addition to any kitchen. It
stands 14' tall

Fourteen feet tall! Sounds like it would be a good addition to the *house*...

with cane handle extended and is 6" wide. All the scrapes
from the food, can go into the high fired jar and later carried
out to the compost pile, outside.

rest snipped

Just what I always wanted -- a hefty stoneware jar to lug out to the compost
heap. I think I'll stick with my old ice-cream container, emptied once a day.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

I don't regard myself as a fanatic. I just have handy milk dispensers.
-- Lee, misc.kids