Old 06-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Alastair Alastair is offline
Registered User

Default Please Help Lawn Novice

Hi everyone I have a huge lawn problem, as in that I need to replace the old one. Its in awful shape. Half of it was ripped up to replace the drainage as the garden was water logged. The other half is un even and just looks bad.
The conclusion is that I want to replace the whole lot with new turf and ripp
up the old. The problem is the amount of land in question (50 meters by 20 )and the fact it is stoney with clay soil. I would like to know what tools I would need to lift the old turf and to get rid of the weeds and what I need to do to prepare for the new lawn . Thanks