Old 06-12-2007, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Septic Tank: how often to clean?

On 6/12/07 09:58, in article , "Eddy
Bentley" wrote:

K wrote:
Glancing in once or twice over the three days is enough ;-)

I do that Kay. But maybe it's a bit more prudent for somebody asking a
question to wait and SEE what a reasonable number of people suggest,
before rabbiting again? :-)

Eddy.

Everyone seems to vary in their response time. IMO, the important thing is
that people do respond and don't just take the information without any form
of acknowledgment at all! That happens rarely but it's very rude when it
does happen.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk