Old 06-12-2007, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Septic Tank: how often to clean?

On 6/12/07 14:26, in article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
"Sacha" wrote in message
"Charlie Pridham" wrote:

Most people I know with modern ones have a yearly contract.

I think there might be quite a lot in that last sentence, Charlie.
I'm a
bit concerned that the OP is hearing about people who haven't touched
a tank
in 15 years

If it's working and not causing any problems why should it be
interfered with?

Those who have such working installations are confident that they don't
need interference for any reason.

Mary

Incorrect attribution Mary.

?

I didn't attribute to anyone :-)

THIS is an attribution:
" "FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote in message"

You were responding to something that Sacha wrote, not something that I
wrote. You snipped what I wrote but left my name in.

Oh NO!!!

I'm most frightfully sorry - on my knees :-(

That can never have occurred before ... it must have brought you into
terrible disrepute ...

How very rude.

--
Sacha