Old 06-12-2007, 03:08 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default iced over pond

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 21:13:18 CST, ~ jan wrote:

It is an old model Springfield and may be 5 years old? Currently it is
working, as we've warmed up, so I'm thinking DS needs to look at it. They
now have a newer model out, I just wish it was easy to get the long wired
sensor. I called the company, but haven't heard back yet. ~ jan

Mine is made by Oregon Scientific and a long wired probe was shipped
to me yesterday. Amazon.com has them listed by other companies that
sell through them. I don't know if they would operate on the same
frequencies, or with the Springfield inside unit.

Will one of these work with your model?
http://tinyurl.com/2hgahn
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8