Old 06-12-2007, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Septic Tank: how often to clean?

Eddy Bentley writes
K wrote:
Glancing in once or twice over the three days is enough ;-)

I do that Kay. But maybe it's a bit more prudent for somebody asking a
question to wait and SEE what a reasonable number of people suggest,
before rabbiting again? :-)

But if people have asked for further information, I'd have thought the
quality of the answers might improve if that information was given? And
for the person asking for the information, it's a bit frustrating to
have made the effort to answer only to be greeted by silence, and no
knowledge of whether the person is even still reading the ng.
--
Kay