Old 06-12-2007, 03:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Maroon Day Lily 2/2

In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

[Image]

Very nice!

I miss having day lillies. We had one that color, one in orange and one
in yellow.

Not sure why most of them died. Probably lack of water. I had to
drastically cut back on any gardening at all due to the assinine charges
for water in Texas. :-(

I just plain could no longer afford to do it. It's why I'm trying to
replace stuff with drought tolerant plants now. Day lillies don't seem
to tolerate that.
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein