Old 06-12-2007, 03:36 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Winter and Netting

here is picture of the smooshed greenhouse
http://weloveteaching.com/hopepond/greenhouse.html
but I cannot find pictures of the snow. I tried to google for that snowstorm, but
didnt find anything. it wasnt one shot, it was 2 or 3 storms within a week or so
that hit.. I think it was Dec 2000 or ?? anyway, we had already moved into town. My
friend the Pond Lady was talking about a couple of her greenhouses collapsing too. My
mother couldnt see from the house that ours was also collapsed. So we didnt do
anything. that year all the fish that were in those ponds died. the koi had already
been moved to their new pond in town. Ingrid

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 18:05:22 CST, ~ jan wrote:

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 08:47:39 CST, wrote:

really surprising. it took 55" of snow to bring the greenhouse over our pond
crashing down. Ingrid

You get 55" of snow!!!!! Yikes, pictures? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us