Old 06-12-2007, 10:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
John M. Gamble John M. Gamble is offline

Default A less large rose garden

In article ,
Jeffrey L. Kline wrote:

We have a wonderful rose nursery (Great Lakes Roses) that is going out of
business soon. They specialize in own-root, winter hardy rose, including
Buck roses. I picked up 35 or so Bucks this fall, (half-off) and I'm

[Checks Web Site]

Good grief, I never knew they existed. And I travel between Chicago and
Detroit all the time.

I can add two more roses to the condominium garden, I think, and I was
looking at the Buck roses to go with the one I've already planted (and
which is doing very well). Hmm. And they're just a small side-trip
away...

--
-john

February 28 1997: Last day libraries could order catalogue cards
from the Library of Congress.