Old 06-12-2007, 10:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
John M. Gamble John M. Gamble is offline

Default A less large rose garden

In article ,
Gail Futoran wrote:
At one point my rose garden had 150 roses.
It's now down to 95 and will probably hold
at that point for awhile. I found there's so
much work to do to keep up, and I consider
myself a minimalist when it comes to
gardening!

Minimalist. Ah. Okay.

How do your gardens grow?

Mostly in daffodils (early), irises (mid) and "other". I only started
with a (that's singular) rose shrub this year after I read how Griffith
Buck bred his roses. In zone 5 in city conditions, I pay attention to
things like that.

--
-john

February 28 1997: Last day libraries could order catalogue cards
from the Library of Congress.