Old 07-12-2007, 01:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
BruceM BruceM is offline

Default Phal multiple spike question

HD here in Dallas Ttx frequently carries a couple that bloom on multiple
spikes and for long periods of time.

Baldan's Kaleidoscope Golden Treasure
(http://home.roadrunner.com/~katkom/H...Treasure2.html
)

and another white an purple no name
(http://home.roadrunner.com/~katkom/H...al%20NoId.html
, along wit h Lowes)

"Dusty" wrote in message
. 33.102...
I was in home depot the other day and they have an orchid promo on Phals
for $9.99. What caught my eye is every one was blooming on at least 2 new
spikes with some having 3 spikes. The best I can do is bloom on one new
and
one old spike. So does any one know how the grower got these to put out
multi spikes?
By the way 90% had no ids but I my body forced me to buy got one that had
name tag.