Old 06-12-2007, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
someone someone is offline

Default Garden lighting

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
This is a very long shot indeed but does anyone happen to know of a
Turkish
company that makes large egg shaped lights for the garden. The ones I'm
thinking of must stand about 4' high and have star shaped holes in them
and
are made of terracotta.
http://i11.tinypic.com/8eaxapz.jpg

--

Sorry, no. But if you do a night-school pottery course you can make this
yourself, probably as a slab or coil pot. These could be made in stoneware

In fact it's such a good idea I might give it a go!

someone
someone