Old 06-12-2007, 11:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Marutchi[_3_] Marutchi[_3_] is offline

Default Maroon Day Lily 2/2

Omelet wrote:

Very nice!

Thanks.

I miss having day lillies. We had one that color, one in orange and
one in yellow.

Not sure why most of them died. Probably lack of water. I had to
drastically cut back on any gardening at all due to the assinine
charges for water in Texas. :-(

I just plain could no longer afford to do it. It's why I'm trying to
replace stuff with drought tolerant plants now. Day lillies don't seem
to tolerate that.

The one in the photo is in my neighbour's garden, I've never seen her
water the garden and we are in drought at the moment.