Old 07-12-2007, 03:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tbell tbell is offline

Default Slc. Jeweler's Art 'Waimao Plum' - slcjewelersartwaimaoplumjpg (1/1) [115K]

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 19:19:31 -0800, tenman wrote
(in article ):

tbell wrote:
Fantastic, musky fragrance.
And yes, the petal color is different on the two large inflorescences.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

The peach half is fantastic! If you're certain it is in fact one plant,
why do you think you got the color differential? Light? Temps?

I just don't know, Tennis. It's been growing in my small GH for years, with
pretty diffused light and the usual wild swings of inland CA temperatures,
and I don't recall this happening before. For some reason, this year all
three inflorescences look as if they're straining to get out of the pot.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200