Old 07-12-2007, 05:03 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer[_2_] Nick Cramer[_2_] is offline

Default Blue Herons and their seasons

Kurt wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:
Kurt wrote:
[ . . . ]

They seem to live year round at the lake on Balboa Golf Course. Bird
netting worked for me.

Used to ride my bike around there every day. Forgot about all the
wonderful birds there.

Kingfishers, too. When it's real stormy out to sea, you'll see a lot of
seagulls and an occasional pelican. I've only seen one pelican. I think he
followed the gulls. You don't want a pelican to find your pond. He'll take
all the fish at one swallow! Nice golf course, BTW.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~