Old 07-12-2007, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Garden lighting

On 7/12/07 17:46, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 17:03:03 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 7/12/07 15:59, in article
,
"Steve Wolstenholme" wrote:

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 14:49:21 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

I doubt we'd be importing enough to be of interest to the Embassy! But
it's
just possible the Turkish manufacturers have an outlet here if I can find
out who they are.

Embassies are often very helpful. I think they get bored with the
admin work so a slightly obscure request breaks through the tedium. I
once asked someone in an African embassy if they could locate a fish
collector. This was in the days before African fishes and collecting
trips were big business. The embassy supplied the information by post
a few weeks later with a photograph of the man at the collection
station. Then I got a letter from the man in Africa with more photos.

Steve

Well, if I can't get an answer from the hotel,

It's probably closed for winter.

I don't think so. One of the staff told us they're open all year round
though it must be pretty damp there by now!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk