Old 07-12-2007, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Garden lighting

On 7/12/07 18:01, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 17:57:00 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

snip Well, if I can't get an answer from the hotel,

It's probably closed for winter.

I don't think so. One of the staff told us they're open all year round
though it must be pretty damp there by now!

Not half as damp and windy as here. We had difficulty sleeping last night
because of the noise the wind was making. It is the 3rd storm in two weeks.

The place where we stayed in Side shuts in December and January, though I see
from holiday adverts others stay open.

Hmmm, well you're right - or maybe you're not. I've just taken a look at
the web site (Dalyan Resort Hotel) and it closes on 31 October to 1st April,
BUT it gives a price range for November, December, January, February and
March!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk