Old 07-12-2007, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Christmas presents

In article C37F4B08.60BAE%
, Sacha says...
Someone starts this every year so I'll give it a try this year - what
gardening related gift would you wish for if your wildest dream could come
true?

If I won the lottery I would love to design one hell of a
landscaped garden. A sort of cross between between a
fantasy park, The Kew gardens "Princes Diana" glasshouse,
an Eden project dome and a set from the film "Raiders of
the lost Ark". There would be lots of flowers and tropical
plants, lots of nooks and crannies with places to sit and
relax plus a few Barbara Hepworth and other contemporary
type sculptures.

I think that's spent a few million?
--
David in Normandy