Old 07-12-2007, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Christmas presents

In article ,
David in Normandy writes:
| In article C37F4B08.60BAE%
| , Sacha says...
| Someone starts this every year so I'll give it a try this year - what
| gardening related gift would you wish for if your wildest dream could come
| true?
|
| If I won the lottery I would love to design one hell of a
| landscaped garden. A sort of cross between between a
| fantasy park, The Kew gardens "Princes Diana" glasshouse,
| an Eden project dome and a set from the film "Raiders of
| the lost Ark". There would be lots of flowers and tropical
| plants, lots of nooks and crannies with places to sit and
| relax plus a few Barbara Hepworth and other contemporary
| type sculptures.
|
| I think that's spent a few million?

I can relate to that, as our transpondian friends say.

But, if I won the lottery, that would require a miracle. Like many
people of my background, I have never bought a ticket, discourage
everyone from buying me one, and intend to continue in that line ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.