Old 08-12-2007, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback Broadback is offline

Default Christmas presents

Emery Davis wrote:
On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 19:10:00 +0000
Sacha wrote:

Someone starts this every year so I'll give it a try this year - what
gardening related gift would you wish for if your wildest dream could come
true?

A nice healthy 6 ft Acer distylum. And that would live after planting!

There's always a fetish plant. Every time I find one, a new one steps in
to replace it...

-E

Please Miss can I have two pressies? A self pruning hedge and a superb
sculpture, a Rodin or a smaller copy of the St Pancras "The Meeting
Place". If I can only have one then the latter please. Something that
has always puzzled me is this Genie Three Wishes scenario, my third wish
would always be for another three wishes.
Regards Greedy Guts.