Old 08-12-2007, 01:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Barb[_4_] Barb[_4_] is offline

Default Christmas presents

Someone starts this every year so I'll give it a try this year - what
gardening related gift would you wish for if your wildest dream could
come
true?

Like a previous poster .... I'd like someone to subscribe to a lovely, hunky
bloke whom I could sit and watch (gin and tonic in hand) cutting back all my
shrubs and bushes a couple of times a year and taking it all away!

I bought a new-ish end-terraced house, which was the showhouse and has no
lawn, but lots of paving/gravel and shrubs. "Great", I thought, "I don't
need a b***y lawn-mower!". But, five years on, I've found it's really as
much work (and debris) as grass!!

Barb UK