Old 08-12-2007, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Christmas presents

Broadback writes

Please Miss can I have two pressies? A self pruning hedge and a superb
sculpture, a Rodin or a smaller copy of the St Pancras "The Meeting
Place". If I can only have one then the latter please. Something that
has always puzzled me is this Genie Three Wishes scenario, my third
wish would always be for another three wishes.

An 8ft Yorkshire stone wall around the entire back garden. And the
Church to sort out their drainage on their car park so we don't get 6
inches of water over the last section of the garden every time it rains
heavily.

And if I can't have that, please just give me a bigger garden :-)
--
Kay