Old 08-12-2007, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Christmas presents

In article ,
Sacha writes:

| Nick, will you for heaven's sake let go and just go mad for a minute or six!
| I'm getting over a rotten cold, I'm stuffed to the eyeballs with
| Paracetathingies and antibiotics and I want to hear some fun stuff. Tchah.
| IF someone else won the Lottery and bought you whatever you wished, what
| would you wish?!

Well, I did - by echoing David in Normandy :-)

But, to go REALLY over the top, I would like to be able to look
out of my windows and see lynx controlling the deer, rabbits and
other vermin (down, Mike).

Or, to post something that got me flamed some years ago (and please
read this CAREFULLY before doing the same!), I look forward to the
day when more children are killed in Cambridgeshire by wolves than
by motor vehicles.

In my dreams ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.