Old 09-12-2007, 06:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Epi. Michael's Rubelite 'Puddle Prince'

Very nice Di, These guys have ever present colour & this one lives up to
it's name for sure. (Rubelite)
Cheers Wendy
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
This came to us from the owners of an enormous plant for which they won an
award (AOS/CCM). The parent plant itself is feet around and way taller
than I am. When it spikes, the spikes are taller than Frank by far, and
the whole thing stands up ramrod straight.

Ours is tied to a rod to keep it from falling over, LOL! I may have found
a spot where it will get even light all day, however. That should keep it
from growing sideways toward the light.

Anyway, I love it.

Diana