Old 09-12-2007, 07:30 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Winter and Netting

On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 15:49:08 CST, chatnoir
wrote:

I have had a foot of snow on my netting before I knocked it off! The
Unsupported part of the netting really hung low; but it did not
break!
http://wolfbat359.com/catcage.html

Definitely lack of support did it in. We just had it suspended the full
distance (28') except for a rope in the middle.

Too cold now to go out and clean up the leaves, but the screens are clear,
so that's the important thing.

Went out to add water, and I guess I didn't drain the hose as well as I
thought, frozen, so it is inside warming up.s ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us