Old 10-12-2007, 03:25 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default home wreckers

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
I was just watching a show on MSNBC about contractors who do not belong
offering services. What about these contractors who know nothing about
trees, never dissected trees, piling mulch on the trunks of trees,
improperly planting trees, improperly pruning trees going to be stopped? I
just passed Raymore and Flannigan store and all the trees were mutilated.
How do people who know absolutely nothing about trees get away with
committing these crimes to trees and people who pay them for the
treatments? Same with forestry, our own federal government is doing it on
federal land. People, congressmen who know nothing about trees and their
associates making decisions on the way National Forest are managed. If you
are going to reveal home wreckers what about people that hurt trees for a
living?

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Where did you get your botany or forestry degree from?