Old 10-12-2007, 09:32 AM posted to rec.gardens
paghat[_2_] paghat[_2_] is offline

Default home wreckers

If I were in need of services you offer or products you sell, or a friend
asked me about your reliability, I would say that all I iknow for sure is
yr a continuous spammer in newsgroups, and I would recommend against
trusting such an outfit, as anyone who keeps making up advice no one
actually needed exclusively as an excuse to post spam for his services
websites and products would probably be sneaky about everything else to do
with business too.

If you put your constant self-promotion in a signature file and stopped
drawing big arrows to it, your commentaries might not look so exclusively
like crooked spam-scams & might be taken as sincere whether or not
misguided & inexpert.

It's only a secondary problem that the website you keep spamming people to
visit is so gosh darn ugly-ass ultra-amateur. Get one of the kids to
redesign it for you so you don't look like someone who probably couldn't
plant two trees side by side without making them look misplaced and stupid
just like the web design.

Also, get rid of such juvenile nonsense as that page "What to ask an
arborist." This comes off as some sort of game to hoodwink teenagers, &
they've got their dad's lawnmowers so won't be hiring you. The real
questions to ask someone claiming to be a "tree biologist" or even an
"arborist" is 1) Where did you serve your experimental garden internship;
2) what degree(s) from where; 3) are you licensed and bonded. Only a dork
would tell someone they need to ask the arborist "why is a tree a battery"
& it would take a medium-functioning Downs syndrome adult to take that
advice.

It is vaguely possible you actually have an education in the areas you
claim & the reason you seem like a fraud is because you communicate your
expertise so badly -- failing, for instance, to indicate any credentials.
You come off as a guy who read one book because you had a several copies
to sell, attended four workshops one about trees and three about promoting
a seedy internet business, got a few jobs mowing lawns & called that being
a tree biologist, all on the basis of piffle & booze.

Honest to god that how you come off, & after looking around your
ridiculous website I'd have to physically SEE your wacky-sounding "tree
biology" degree in order to fully assess your mastery of photoshop.

-paghat the ratgirl

In article , "symplastless"
wrote:

I was just watching a show on MSNBC about contractors who do not belong
offering services. What about these contractors who know nothing about
trees, never dissected trees, piling mulch on the trunks of trees,
improperly planting trees, improperly pruning trees going to be stopped? I
just passed Raymore and Flannigan store and all the trees were mutilated.
How do people who know absolutely nothing about trees get away with
committing these crimes to trees and people who pay them for the treatments?
Same with forestry, our own federal government is doing it on federal land.
People, congressmen who know nothing about trees and their associates making
decisions on the way National Forest are managed. If you are going to
reveal home wreckers what about people that hurt trees for a living?

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub1.html
and
Look up "Tree Planting" http://www.treedictionary.com

Improper Mulching - http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub3.html
and
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/ Look up "Mulch"

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Sincerely,