Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
Stephen Oakes

Default Solving the Drought and Bushfire crisis

Shoot the bloody greenies and burn the bush like it is suposed (sic) to

be.

??? Where the hell did that come from? How do the "greenies" cause a lack
of bushfires?

Remember may (sic) Oz (sic) plants can't release seed without fire.

True, but they do not need fire every year.

Personally I thought of flying them to the West Bank and tying them with
signs that say "Suicide Bombers are Murderers" and leaving them in the

path
of a Hamas Protest March.

Good to see we're getting some sensible solutions at last. When we have no
idea, label a group of people as "greenies" or "lefties" or something and
try to portray them as the problem.

Sut beriously, there are solutions, but we're never going to get a
government to implement them while we keep electing the usual politicians.
Oh, and while we label people that care as "greenies", as though it is a
negative.*

* Sigh...yes, I *know* some of them are useless people with no clue, but the
same applies to all groups of people.

--
Stephen Oakes