Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM

Default Solving the Drought and Bushfire crisis

Maybe we should shoot the bloody people who want to live in areas such
as the blue mountains where there is and always will be a fire problem,
because as you rightly point out many australian natives need fire, and
seeing the majority of plants in the blue mountains are eucalypts...
gee its no wonder why theres bushfires in that area

"SG1" wrote in
:

Shoot the bloody greenies and burn the bush like it is suposed to be.
Remember may Oz plants can't release seed without fire.

"S. McLaren" wrote in message
Is there a credible solution to the drought and bushfire problems we
experience regularly?

Or is it a situation of simply sucking it in and taking the "punishment"
whenever it comes?

--
I worship a God who justifies the ungodly.