Old 11-12-2007, 11:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default dictionary update

That all started with Don. Where have you been?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
For the critics. I just reformatted my dictionary for easier browsing.
maybe some of the critics who have all day on the computer like Don
Staples, you could go through and look for bad links and images that
are
missing. Just a thought.

www.treedictionary.com

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Same crap, different format.

Couldn't you two just state the facts that lead you to your positions
instead of employing defecation of character, which will never lead you
to a resolution of your disagreement?
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars