Old 12-12-2007, 02:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default dictionary update

In article ,
"symplastless" wrote:

That all started with Don. Where have you been?

I can believe that. I guess you were asking for help with editing your
web site.

All I am saying is if Don has "nothing" to say, let him say it. Too
often it seems that your (you and Don) interaction boils down to a
****ing match over his putative degrees (I took a cursory look at
Humbolt States forestry program and didn't see biology, botany, zoology,
biology, or geology directly mentioned in the outline for the degree.
Sorry if it sounds like I'm dissing your degree Don. I'm not. I'm taking
it on faith but I have no way to verify it.) and your work with Dr.
Shigo.

Trees should still be treatable on the basis orientation to the sun,
soil type, parasites, anatomy, and physiology. (I sure you guys will
tell me all the exceptions that I missed.) If you could just give a
narrative of clues to look for, method to check relevance of clues,
possible causes based on clues, and determining a regime of treatment,
it would make your help more accessible. It does seem that the standard
reply is to "look it up".

From previous posts, Don seems to be an unhappy camper. Sometimes when
you want to kick yourself, you kick others and visa versa. I really
think you both have a lot to offer to the group. I just wish the
relationship wasn't so dysfunctional. You two should have a lot in
common.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
For the critics. I just reformatted my dictionary for easier browsing.
maybe some of the critics who have all day on the computer like Don
Staples, you could go through and look for bad links and images that
are
missing. Just a thought.

www.treedictionary.com

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Same crap, different format.

Couldn't you two just state the facts that lead you to your positions
instead of employing defecation of character, which will never lead you
to a resolution of your disagreement?
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars