Old 12-12-2007, 06:20 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default home wreckers

Apparently, you can't see the forest for the trees...

--
Dave

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
The problems are the same if I am here or there.

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub1.html
and
Look up "Tree Planting" http://www.treedictionary.com

Improper Mulching - http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub3.html
and
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/ Look up "Mulch"

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"symplastless" wrote:

I was just watching a show on MSNBC about contractors who do not belong
offering services.

John, I presume that your outrage is genuine but you can be oppressive
in your presence. Some might think that you were just trolling for
customers. Wait for an impelling reason to post is my advice. At least
you are always on topic, which is more than I can say for myself and
others. I guess what I'm trying to say is don't try too hard:-)
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars