Old 13-12-2007, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default HiJack

"Big Bother" wrote ...

Gardeners first, celebrities second... has the world of ceebrity
hijacked gardening?

It's hijacked every aspect of modern day life, gardening is no exception.
The media have a vested interest in promoting the Celebrity Culture as it's
a good earner. I try not to subscribe to it myself, acting is just another
job, and cannot understand why anyone reads "Hello" or "OK" but they do.
I wonder if the readers of those mags know their neighbours as well as they
know "celebrities".

--
Regards
Bob Hobden