Old 14-12-2007, 12:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Garden lighting

On 13/12/07 22:30, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:34:59 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 13/12/07 15:15, in article
, "Bob
Hobden" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote
This is a very long shot indeed but does anyone happen to know of a
Turkish
company that makes large egg shaped lights for the garden. The ones I'm
thinking of must stand about 4' high and have star shaped holes in them
and
are made of terracotta.
http://i11.tinypic.com/8eaxapz.jpg

Just saw similar at a local independent GC called Adrian Hall in Hanworth
(Feltham).
Label says www.pottsar.co.uk but that site is not fully up and running.
Address and e-mail address is available though and I've mailed you
privately.

Called "Star Bomb", about 3ft tall and retailing at £29.99.

Thanks, Bob. No email from you, though. Too much spam clogging up the
works, I think! How it is that ISPs claim to run spam filters I do not
know.

Orange/wanadoo's spam filter work very well.

I cleared over 1000 pieces out of my mailbox the other day. Time to
change the email addy, I think.

or use a mail tool like Thunderbird or Agent that you can very quickly train
recognise spam.

With a Mac?
--
Sacha