Old 14-12-2007, 04:58 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Yippee

tbell wrote:
Good for you, Kath. Now I understand how you found my first e-mail, and
I've
sent you another.
Tom
Walnut Creek, CA

OK Tom, I'm sitting here at my computer trying to figure out how Kathy
getting her heater working again (congratulations, Kathy) resulted in
you understanding how she found an e-mail that you sent.

Steve

It's complicated, due to my excessively compartmented brain and limited
understanding of computers! How deep is your snow, so far?

Snow? Yeah, we got that. ;-)
Our typical December is some snow fall early, it melts again and then
returns just in time for a white Christmas.
Last winter, we had some snow but it was still hitting the 40s and 50s
well into January. Lots of talk of global warming.
This year, it's mid December and we haven't had a day over 32 yet this
month. At least a foot of snow on the ground. We got another few inches
today. There is talk of maybe a big storm on Sunday.

Steve