Old 14-12-2007, 07:03 PM posted to austin.gardening
Cliff Cliff is offline

Default Missing

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article , "Dioclese" NONE
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
. net...
I am not receiving any posts. Is the site down or have I lost contact?

Cliff

No, you're fine. No one is contributing. No posts.
Dave

It's winter.

Unless you are growing cabbages and similar leafy greens, few people
garden this time of year. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their
foot down." -- Steve

Rothstein

I don't understand, it is the best time to plant and to move things around.
Prune the trees as you can see all the crossed limbs, and the falling stuff
doesn't crush the flowers. I have been hauling pecan shells and using them
to cover the paths in and around the beds.

Merry Christmas.

Cliff