Old 14-12-2007, 09:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default What does your garden look like now?

Mine looks tired and in need of rest. The leaves are mostly down and
it is beginning to look like winter. Blew off my roof today to just
enable the water to run off with excursions to the left or right.
Caught a flying squirrel in my attic first time in 35 years. Smacked
him with my Japanese hatchet dull side. This in the dark as I like the
guys and have worked on bird houses where when disturbed they came out
and released their bladder on me. Glue traps with trashing about at
3:00 AM and chewing on stuff made me more of a monster than normal.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA