Old 15-12-2007, 07:39 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
[email protected] do_see@do.com is offline

Default Sears tractor keeps destroying pulleys

Jim wrote:
willshak wrote:

Jim wrote:
willshak wrote:

[....]

I thought
that 84 Lumber was named that because it was near I-84 in my
area, an EW Interstate, but then I saw one in Delaware)

[....]

I thought 84 Lumber was named that because it stocked 84
different kinds of lumber.

I do still on occasion ponder where the name did arrive from.

Ponder no more.
From: http://www.84lumber.com/about/history.asp?type=

"84 Lumber Company's origins date to 1956 when Joseph A. Hardy III
biography_joe.asp?type= opened the
original 'cash and carry' lumber yard in the rural town of Eighty Four,
Pennsylvania,
20 miles south of Pittsburgh."

Bill, that was like educational and informative.

thank you.

Yeah!! How dare you!!!!