Old 15-12-2007, 03:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default What does your garden look like now?

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Mine is mostly covered with the 5-6 inches of snow that fell yesterday. In
a few hours, while I'm waiting at the bus stop, I'll take some shots of
the
stuff poking above the snow.

Cheryl

Very small elevated plot is has been inundated by Bermuda grass. I was
fighting it all season, gave up a couple months ago. Was self-inflicted.
Seeded the exterior border with Bermuda to keep the soil from seeping out
the cracks between the timbers. Giving the area back to mother nature seems
my only recourse.
Dave