Old 15-12-2007, 02:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Anyone try to grow Chia Seeds?

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article
,
Billy wrote:

I just thought that you may want to get a new box of gloves;-)

cough

;-)

Om, that is only in a physical for a man:-0

I know.

I had to empathize with them.

The "annual indignity" isn't exactly pleasant for women either... unless
they are perverts. g Especially past 40. At least y'all only get ONE
hole probed! We get it North and South.

Far be it for me to criticize them if some girls like it.. To each her
own! shudders

I hate it. My Dr. is female and bullies me into it every year.

What? Polyps? Can' be prostate, unless you've been holding out on us.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars

As far as I know, we have Ovaries, not Prostates. g

That's just feminist propaganda. NOW is somewhat confused on the issue.

I suppose that can be changed with surgical procedures...
Or were you referring to the "g-spot"?

;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein