Old 15-12-2007, 02:17 PM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Missing

In article ,
"cat daddy" wrote:

"Dioclese" NONE wrote in message
I prefer the humorous method sometimes for those that prefer top or

bottom.
See below.

I referp ot tsop sdrawkcab, tub neht, s'taht tsuj em.....

"Cliff" wrote in message
. net...
I prefer to be on top.

"Omelet" wrote in message
news In article ,
"Cliff" wrote:

"Dioclese" NONE wrote in message

But, DO please stop "top posting"???

It's screws up the posting/conversation order unless the person
answering fixes it like I did.

And that takes extra key strokes.

Llew, ruoy gis si a elttil gnol, fi uoy tnaw ot teg nwod ot tenesU
snoitnevnoc, mO.

(-; ...sgis regnol RAF nees ev'I dnA. !taht raed yllautca dluoc I
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein