Old 15-12-2007, 08:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default What does your garden look like now?

On 12/15/07 8:19 AM, in article , "David Hare-Scott"
wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message

Where are you David, I may have to come for a visit. Early fall sounds
heavenly. Why no red bellied snakes? They aren't poisonous? Just bad
tempered?

Not early fall, early summer. East coast Australia, north of Newcastle.
Red-bellied black snakes are quite deadly but not bad tempered. We also have
eastern brown snakes: deadly, fast and bad tempered. It's a nice place but
you must have respect for the locals.

David

Aha - that explains all - there is a red bellied snake in the US, not
poisonous and "one of the good guys".

Have a great summer!