Old 16-12-2007, 03:31 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default What does your garden look like now?

In article ,
rachael simpson wrote:

BTW, my "garden" is finally a soggy mess! It has been raining here since
around 4 this afternoon. The garden is also covered in hay and horse &
cow you-know-what, as we relocated the corral for a bit. Will use a
different area come spring. Glad for the rain, but would like to see a
bit of snow before winter is over. Very thankful for the rain right now
though!

~Rae

Been watchin' the weather reports and maps for your region (NC), waitin'
for the rain. Lord, that was a long wait but I guess most of Georgia is
still waiting. I know your garden was sufferin' but how did it work out?
Last I remember, some of your plants were bouncing back.

Our rainfall here in Sonoma County is only about half of what it was
last year (about 4" so far I think).

We are also waiting for the snow. With any luck they will get a dusting
of snow up on Cobb Mt. in Lake County soon. Otherwise, it is a 4 hr.
drive up to Tahoe (major snow). The elevation ther makes some of us
geezerly flat-landers a little dizzier than usual.

Good to hear from you:-)

--
Bush Behind Bars

Billy